Наш сайт переехал на http://usra.ru регистрируйтесь там и пишите в тему арабского языка!!!

need a spectacular dunk to beat No

Список разделов Ислам Как принять ислам

Сообщение #1 lxt1217 » 24.07.2018, 11:26

A suspicious item found at Old Trafford on Sunday, which caused Manchester Uniteds game against Bournemouth to be postponed, has now been identified as a training device left in error. According to Greater Manchester Police, the device had accidentally been left by a private company following a training exercise involving explosive sniffer dogs held last Wednesday.Shortly before the final league game of the season was due to kick-off at 3pm, ground staff alerted police to a suspicious item that had been found in the toilets within the North West quadrant, between the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand and the Stretford End. A bomb disposal vehicle outside of Old Trafford after the Manchester United v Bournemouth game was abandoned Initially, a partial evacuation of the stadium was put in place but a decision was made between police and Manchester United club officials to abandon the game and a full controlled evacuation of the stadium was undertaken.A controlled explosion was then carried out on the suspect package which was described as an incredibly realistic-looking explosive device. Old Trafford was evacuated after the discovery of a suspect package in the North West Quadrant of the ground Assistant Chief Constable John OHare from Greater Manchester Police said: I am grateful to the Manchester United and Bournemouth supporters for their support and assistance today.Following todays controlled explosion, we have since found out that the item was a training device which had accidentally been left by a private company following a training exercise involving explosive search dogs. A police sniffer dog at Old Trafford after the match was called off Whilst this item did not turn out to be a viable explosive, on appearance this device was as real as could be, and the decision to evacuate the stadium was the right thing to do, until we could be sure that people were not at risk. Everyone remained calm, followed instructions, and worked with officers and stewards to ensure that a safe evacuation was quickly completed. Those present today were a credit to the football family and their actions should be recognised.I would also like to thank all those involved in the operation today for such a professional response, which includes police officers, stewards, MUFC staff, media representatives and commentators and the Bomb Disposal Team.The match has been rescheduled for Tuesday with an 8pm kick-off, and will be shown live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7.30pm. Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward (left) says lessons will be learned United executive-vice chairman Ed Woodward said: The safety of fans is always our highest priority.Id like to thank the support from the police which was first class and the impeccable response from fans of both teams.The club takes security very seriously and staff are regularly trained with the police and emergency services to identify and deal with these incidents. We will investigate the incident to inform future actions and decisions. Also See: Tuesday for Man Utd v Bmouth Recap as drama unfolded City draw at Swansea Quotes of the season Jamize Olawale Cowboys Jersey . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Michael Gallup Cowboys Jersey .C. -- Authorities say the brother of Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White has been shot and killed outside a South Carolina nightclub. http://www.cowboysrookieshop.com/Marcus-Martin-Cowboys-Jersey/. -- Arkansas didnt need a spectacular dunk to beat No. Jihad Ward Cowboys Jersey . Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys .Connor Graham, Alex Lintuniemi and Sam Studnicka also scored for Ottawa (11-8-2). Liam Herbst made 21 saves for the win.Brendan Lemieux had both of Barries (10-10-2) goals. OSTRAVA, Czech Republic -- The Czech Republic took a commanding 2-0 lead over defending champion Italy in their Fed Cup semifinal Saturday after Lucie Safarova and Petra Kvitova won the opening singles matches in straight sets. Safarova gave the Czechs a 1-0 lead by upsetting Sara Errani 6-4, 6-1, and Kvitova used her powerful serve and forehand to follow up with a 6-4, 6-2 win over Camila Giorgi to put the hosts one win away from the final against Australia or Germany. The reverse singles and doubles are planned for Sunday. The sixth-ranked Kvitova dominated the hard-hitting Giorgi and didnt face a break point until in the final game when she saved two and needed four match points to seal the victory. "I played a solid game and my serve helped me a great deal," said Kvitova, who hit 11 aces. Kvitova broke the 54th-ranked Giorgi in the opening game and went on to serve out the first set with an ace. The match had to be interrupted for 20 minutes in the first set with Kvitova leading 4-3 due to a problemm with the lights in the CEZ Arena.dddddddddddd Giorgi double-faulted twice in the opening game of the second set and produced another double-fault to go 5-2 down. Earlier, the 26th-ranked Safarova converted her first match point with a return winner to complete the victory over her 11th-ranked opponent. "Its an important victory for our team," said Safarova, who improved to 2-1 against Errani. The Czech played aggressively from the start on the fast indoor hard-court at the CEZ Arena, hitting 33 winners to Erranis four. The opening set saw both players losing their serve twice in the first five games. Errani then double-faulted in the ninth game to lose her serve for the third time and Safarova clinched the set with a service winner. "I was nervous at the beginning and made some mistakes," Safarova said. "But then I managed to focus on my game. I went aggressively for the points." Errani continued in the same fashion in the final set, losing her three service games. Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear ' ' '
lxt1217
Достижения
Достижения
Темы: 52
С нами: 2 месяца 25 дней

Название раздела: Как принять ислам

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: :twisted: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Как принять ислам