Наш сайт переехал на http://usra.ru регистрируйтесь там и пишите в тему арабского языка!!!

ways decided between the lines. Respe

Список разделов Арабский язык Мультики на арабском

Описание: Эти мультики полезно смотреть кто учит язык

Сообщение #1 lw789 » 27.07.2018, 10:26

The Minnesota Wild aim to stay alive in their Western Conference first round series on Monday, as they host the Colorado Avalanche in Game 6 at Xcel Energy Center. You can watch the game on TSN and TSN GO at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Florida Panthers goaltender Roberto Luongo joins the NHL on TSN Panel to offer his analysis on the game. Playing at home has meant everything so far in this best-of-seven series, with the host winning the first five tests. Colorado broke a 2-2 deadlock with an OT win in Saturdays Game 6 at the Pepsi Center, and the Wild hope the trend holds true again tonight. If Minnesota can extend the series on Monday, a decisive Game 7 will be played Wednesday in Denver. Colorado, however, could have star forward Matt Duchene back in Game 6. Duchene, who has been sidelined since March 29 with an injured left knee, practiced Sunday and will be a game-time decision on Monday. "If he is back its a huge addition for us," Avs forward Ryan OReilly said. "Hes been one of our best players all year, and for me, he really helps create offense playing on a line. He brings so much to the table it makes it a lot difficult for them (opponents)." Duchene led the Avs with 70 points (23 goals, 47 assists) in 71 games this season. The 23-year-old centermans only career playoff action came in a six- game run with Colorado against San Jose in the 2010 conference quarterfinals. Duchene had three assists in those six games. After winning the first two games on home ice, Colorado allowed Minnesota to tie the series at 2-2 with two straight victories in St. Paul. However, the Avalanche were able to regain their advantage on Saturday with a comeback victory. Nathan MacKinnons terrific rookie season continued, as the leading candidate for the Calder Trophy scored 3:27 into OT to lift Colorado to a 4-3 win in Game 5. MacKinnon also added two assists after being held without a point in consecutive losses at Minnesota. He had a goal and six assists in the first two games at Pepsi Center. Before getting the game-winning marker from MacKinnon, Colorado had to tie the game late in the third period. In a bad break for the Wild, the game-tying goal shouldnt have counted based on video review as Paul Stastny narrowly beat a puck-carrying MacKinnon into the Minnesota zone. However, the play wasnt blown dead for an offside. With play allowed to continue, MacKinnon chipped the puck ahead to Stastny, who snapped a shot from below the left circle that Wild goaltender Darcy Kuemper turned away. Stastny then gathered the rebound and slipped the puck into the slot, where P.A. Parenteau fired the puck home with 1:14 remaining in regulation for his first career playoff goal. "It is what it is, but to sit here and dwell on it, I dont think is going to do us any good," said Wild head coach Mike Yeo. "Obviously frustrating, obviously disappointing, but bottom line is, its not going to do us any good." In overtime, MacKinnon handled a pass from Gabriel Landeskog in the left circle, made a move around Wild defenseman Marco Scandella and scored on a shot to the top right corner. "I was kind of screaming for the puck from Landy. He obviously made a good heads-up play to me," MacKinnon said. "(Stastny) looked great on the forecheck. I kind of just fired it to the net and I dont know if it tipped off one of their defenders or not, but Im definitely very fortunate for the win." MacKinnon (18 years, 237 days) is the second-youngest player in NHL history to score an overtime goal in the playoffs. Don Gallinger was 17 years, 339 days when he scored an OT winner for Boston on March 21, 1943 against Montreal "We knew when we drafted him what kind of player we were drafting, and he had a solid game again tonight," Colorado head coach Patrick Roy said about MacKinnon. Semyon Varlamov made 29 saves for Colorado, but the best save belonged to Avalanche defenseman Nick Holden, who prevented a goal in the extra session by blocking a Matt Moulson shot. Kuemper surrendered four goals on 35 shots after facing a combined 34 shots in the previous two games. This is the third all-time playoff meeting between the clubs. The Wild won a 2003 conference quarterfinals matchup in seven games, while the Avalanche knocked off Minnesota in six games during the same round in 2008. Thirteen of the 18 all-time playoff games between Colorado and Minnesota have been decided by one goal. Dallas Cowboys Jerseys . Chile applied pressure in midfield right from the beginning, challenging aggressively and continually surging forward. Eduardo Vargas beat the offside trap and fired home a stinging shot for Chiles opening goal in the fifth minute. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys .ca contributor Grant McCagg provides a look at some risers and fallers on the prospect watch. http://www.cowboysrookieshop.com/Tavon-Austin-Cowboys-Jersey/. General manager David Poile called signing Ribeiro a great opportunity to add a talented, experienced and creative centre Tuesday when he introduced the veteran at a news conference. Ribeiros contract is worth $1.05 million after being bought out of the final three years of a $22 million contract by the Coyotes recently. Dalton Schultz Jersey . Klose has a bruised pelvic bone and abdominal muscle problems but team doctors are trying to get him fit in time for the match. Bender has a hamstring injury. Germany is already without half-dozen players, due to injury or bad form. Jihad Ward Cowboys Jersey . The 25-year-old Brazilian player has only made four Premier League appearances for United this season and underwent a medical test in Italy on Friday.TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Eric Bledsoe of the Suns, Isaiah Thomas of the Kings, the potential return of Kobe Bryant, Kyle Korver of the Hawks, Evan Turner of the Sixers and the Raptors current situation. 1. Eric Bledsoe (Suns): Love how hes playing. This guy competes; plain and simple. Love his defensive intensity and ability to disrupt your flow, averaging close to two steals per game. His efficiency (50 per cent) has been impressive considering hes a below average distance shooter but he can get in the lane and break you down off the bounce. Finishes at the rim: fearless. Hes putting up major numbers (20.4 ppg and 4.6 rpg / close to seven assists per game) and was a wonderful pickup. The opportunity is there for him and hes taking advantage. 2. Isaiah Thomas (Kings): This little guy gets everything out of his game and then some. No back down and his quickness and change of speeds are tough to guard. Really improved. Averaging close to 18 ppg and close to five assists per game. Shoots it well from 3-point range at 43 per cent and is a major pest defensively. Always love to root for the underdogs and wasnt a high pick like teammate Jimmer Fredette yet hes got all of his minutes. Its not about your draft slot, its always decided between the lines. Respect him. 3. Kobe Bryant (Lakers): Lots of chatter out of LA that hes ahead of schedule with his rehab from a torn achilles. Im a huge fan and hes one of the greats of this era. Wont find a nastier guy when the game is on the line. Want him on my side. Fingers crossed that he doesnt rush it back. The mans got incredible will and drive but I hope that he takes it easy and makes sure hes being very cautious before he steps out there on the court. His pride will get the best of him once hes in the games so make sure you can demand lots of yourself and perform at a relatively high level before you subject yourself to the scrutiny. Look forward to seeing him (Raptors are in LA on Dec 8) yet for the sake of his health and the game, I want to see him when hes truly ready. 4. Kyle Korver (Hawks): I watch this guy and hes the modell of efficiency and has outstanding feel for what exactly his role is.dddddddddddd The man shoots it (54 per cent and 51 per cent from long distance) and gets you 13 ppg which is very respectable. Really good at moving without the ball and cuts hard and is masterful at his screen usage. Excellent catch and shoot game and can create with a bounce or two. Spaces the floor out and opens major driving lanes for teammates like Jeff Teague which makes everyone better. Each place he has played (Philadelphia, Utah and Chicago), his coaches and teammates respect his professionalism and value of team play. Its no surprise that he stays at a good level, he knows exactly whats expected of him and he delivers on it. 5. Evan Turner (Sixers): Having a terrific start to the season (22 ppg and 6.3 rpg/47 per cent shooting) after being considered a disappointment early in his career. Very strong guy whos one of the best rebounding guards in the league. Explosive at the point of attack and gets to the rim and finishes with authority. Seems to be more relaxed and having fun playing for new coach Brett Brown. Some guys just take longer and more importantly style of play many times sets the tone for a career path. The Sixers go up and down and play fast and this better suits his game. In open space and quick rapid fire action/reaction situations, he thrives. 6 Toronto Raptors: I know, I know, I must have had a little something extra in my cup of tea this morning but hey what the heck! The Raps are playing for top spot in the Atlantic Division Wednesday at Philly. Whod have thunk it? Lets get the W and no Looking back. Atlantic Division Champs - Playoffs - Home Court: Dare to dream a little bit. Wouldnt that be fun? I know the folks in Tank Nation think Im nuts and Im yanking some chains here but lets enjoy the ride and see how it all shakes out. Remember the wacky 2006-07 season? None of us saw it coming with the Raps winning the division. I doubt it will happen but lets have some fun for a change and value winning. Minds off the ping-pong balls and lets be a firtst-place team for a few days. Onward and upward. I know, Im losing it! Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Достижения
Достижения
Темы: 163
С нами: 3 месяца 6 дней

Название раздела: Мультики на арабском
Описание: Эти мультики полезно смотреть кто учит язык

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: :twisted: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Мультики на арабском