Наш сайт переехал на http://usra.ru регистрируйтесь там и пишите в тему арабского языка!!!

008. When that working relationship

Список разделов Арабский язык Мультики на арабском

Описание: Эти мультики полезно смотреть кто учит язык

Сообщение #1 lw789 » 30.07.2018, 10:34

UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- Sidney Crosby went through a cluster of New York Islanders like they werent even there. With the puck on his stick in overtime, all he saw was the net. And then he hit it. Crosby, who scored the tying goal in the third period, netted the winner with a brilliant individual effort 3:44 into overtime as the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the New York Islanders 3-2 on Tuesday night. He stole the puck from Thomas Vanek just outside the New York blue line, streaked down the middle between two defenceman and jammed a backhander past Anders Nilsson for his 15th goal. "The puck just came to me, and I found a way," Crosby said. "I had some time to wind up and get some speed. It was a good situation. "I didnt notice how many guys were hanging on me. I just went for the net." Simple enough for Sid the Kid, who had made it 2-all with 12:00 left in regulation by firing in a one-timer from the right circle off a pass from Evgeni Malkin. Nilsson was the hard-luck loser in overtime for the second straight game. New York, which has dropped seven straight (0-5-2), gave up the lead late to Washington on Saturday and was beaten in overtime on a goal by Alex Ovechkin. "Every goal you let in is frustrating," said Nilsson, who made 31 saves in his seventh NHL game. "I thought I should have had the winner from Ovi and I should have the winner tonight." Malkin assisted on power-play goals by James Neal and Crosby to back Marc-Andre Fleury, who made 21 saves. His best stop came on Frans Nielsens penalty shot in the third when New York led 2-1. If a standard penalty was called instead of a penalty shot, it would have wiped out the rest of the Penguins power play that produced the tying goal. "That definitely might have changed things," Crosby said. Kyle Okposo scored twice in the first period for the Islanders, who are third from the bottom in the East. Despite the gap in the standings, the Islanders play the Penguins much tighter on the ice. The teams have split two games in Pittsburgh this season, following the Penguins six-game, first-round playoff triumph over New York last spring. "The rivalry is real," Fleury said. "They play us close and really make us work. They are a good team against us just about every time we play them." The Penguins (19-9-1) moved one point ahead of idle Boston atop the Eastern Conference with their fourth straight win, and completed a 3-0 road trip. Pittsburghs potent power play, ranked No. 1 in the NHL, got the Penguins back in the game. Neal connected in the final seconds of the second period, and Crosby tied it in the third. Nilsson held off the Penguins long enough for New York to salvage a point in the standings. John Tavares assisted on both of Okposos goals. "I thought we played very well," Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. "We really needed that third one and didnt get it. Its very hard for us to win with two goals. "It came down to special teams again. My frustration is the same as what the players are feeling because weve all been there." Okposo hadnt scored in eight games but he broke out with two during a 4:35 span of the first and nearly netted a third before the intermission. He backhanded a shot from the bottom of the left circle into the crease. The puck and Tavares, along with Crosby and Kris Letang of the Penguins all arrived on Fleurys doorstep at the same time. It found its way in off of Letang to make it 1-0 with 7:05 left. Okposo got even more help on his second goal, which was his eighth of the season. He wound up from above the right circle and ripped a drive that struck Fleury and then squeezed under his left arm before trickling behind him with 2:30 to go. Pittsburgh had a chance to cut into its deficit late in the frame when Vanek and Aaron Ness took penalties 1:17 apart, giving the Penguins a two-man advantage that lasted the final 37.3 seconds of the first period and 5 seconds of the second. What Pittsburgh couldnt do in the first, it did in the second when Neal notched a power-play goal with 15.6 seconds left off a feed in front from Malkin, who extended his point and assist streaks to nine games. He has 15 assists and 19 points during the run, earning star of the week and month honours in the NHL. Neal scored his ninth goal of the season and seventh in six games to make it 2-1. He has 17 points (9 goals, 8 assists) in the last 13 games. NOTES: Malkin had league-best 25 points and 21 assists in November, the most assists in a month since Wayne Gretzky also had 21 in January 1996. ... The Islanders hadnt scored first in seven games and hadnt held a two-goal lead since a 3-2 loss to Los Angeles on Nov. 14. Shaun Livingston Jersey .Y. - OK, it is done. Omri Casspi Jersey . Redden played a total of 1,023 regular-season games with Ottawa, the New York Rangers, St. Louis and Boston. He finished with 457 points (109 goals, 348 assists) and a plus-160 rating over his career. http://www.shopwarriorsonline.com/Cheap-Jordan-Bell-Warriors-Jersey/.The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U. Rick Barry Jersey . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back. JaVale McGee Jersey . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. is admittedly scared by the daunting task of replacing crew chief Steve Letarte. Hell leave it up to team owner Rick Hendrick and management at Hendrick Motorsports, and theyve got the entire season to find a new crew chief. Letarte was formally introduced Friday as the third and final member of NBC Sports Groups broadcast booth for its NASCAR coverage beginning in 2015. Earnhardt and Letarte have been paired since 2011. Although the duo has just one win together, theyve made the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship the past three seasons. More important, Letarte rebuilt the confidence in NASCARs most popular driver and instilled a structure around Earnhardt that the driver admits raised his professionalism in the race car. "The one thing that I fear is just trying to get a guy in there thats equally as talented," Earnhardt said Friday at Daytona International Speedway. "Steve is a great cheerleader and definitely built up my confidence and changed me as a race car driver and as a person. Working with him has really helped me grow. I think that my fear is can we replace Steve?" Earnhardt brought cousin Tony Eury Jr. with him to Hendrick Motorsports in 2008. When that working relationship fractured, Hendrick replaced Eury with longtime company man Lance McGrew. Only that combination failed to produce results, so Earnhardt was paired with former Jeff Gordon crew chief Letarte when Hendrick made a massive organizational shake-up shortly after the 2010 season ended. Letartes influence on Earnhardt was immediate, so Earnhardt will once again put his trust in Hendrick. Hell also want Letarte and Jimmie Johnsons six-time championship winning crew chief Chad Knaus to be part of the decision making. Knaus works side-by-side with Earnhardts crew chief, so Earnhardt believes Knaus needs to have input. "It was Rick and upper management that decided to put me with Steve," Earnhardt said. "I didnt know exactly what was going to happen, but I just wanted to trust their judgment, and thats what Im going to do again. "I would love to have input from Chad Knaus and Steve. I thiink that Steve knows what makes this team work.ddddddddddddSteve knows how I can be successful and how the individuals within the team can be successful. Its important that Chad has got a lot of influence because he knows how well the shop works together and what the culture is in the shop and how a guy, a particular guy may mesh in that environment." Letarte, meanwhile, finds himself in the unique position of entering his final season atop the pit box under an intensified spotlight to perform. Earnhardts popularity already brings immense attention and pressure to the No. 88 team, and with Letartes end-of-year exit looming, fans could be particularly harsh about results. Letarte believes it will be business as usual. "I think what makes this situation unique is Im not going to crew chief for another organization," he said. "Im not working on being a broadcaster in 2014, Im working on filling a trophy case, and to do that we have to win our first race." Letarte and Earnhardt first discussed the NBC opportunity in October, when Earnhardt heard rumours and summoned Letarte to his motorhome to discuss the whispers, and Letarte kept his driver involved as he weighed his decisions. Ultimately, after 19 years in the garage, it was the ability to spend more time with his two children that made the NBC job more attractive than continuing as a crew chief. "I dont think Ive ever hidden it from anyone that my family has always been my No. 1 priority," Letarte said. "If it comes down to if Im going to be unsuccessful in anything I do, being a father shouldnt be on the list. So Im going to put that one first, and this allows me to put that one first and still be in a sport that I love and join a great team." Earnhardt can respect that. "For me personally, it was difficult. And the more I sat down with him and talked about it, the more it made sense and the more I understood his situation, and I could put my own selfishness aside and kind of understand what was important to him and how this was good for him," Earnhardt said. "He deserves these opportunities and hes earned it." China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Достижения
Достижения
Темы: 163
С нами: 5 месяцев

Название раздела: Мультики на арабском
Описание: Эти мультики полезно смотреть кто учит язык

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: :twisted: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Мультики на арабском